Conscious Discipline and Raising Humans Kind with Family Psychologist Ashleigh Warner
Ashleigh Warner, a holistic family psychologist. She supports families to embark on a more conscious parenting journey by unpacking, exploring and healing what no longer serves them
In this episode we talk about:
- How did Ashleigh get into conscious parenting/discipline
- The six pillars of conscious discipline (possibly use for IG)
- Spotting your child’s nervous system disregulation
- Tantrum vs emotional release
- Helping regulate your child’s nervous system
- Why can night time be such a struggle?
- What stories are we placing onto our children
- Do we need to treat highly sensitive and empathic children differently?
- What agendas do I have for my children
- How do you stay authentic to your parenting style around others
- Why do we feel like a child around our parents as adults?
- Ashleigh’s great Instagram posts!